Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Anime Studio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Studio Forum

Copyright © 2011-2013 The Anime Studio v2. All Rights Reserved.

HomeHome  HomeHome  AS closing.. moAS closing.. mo  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RecruitingRecruiting  AS@RadioAS@Radio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mindless off topic , spamming thread

Go down 
+3
Obnoxygen
D-JPois0n
afizsouji
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 am

Lol , it's ok bro
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

@Afiz thanks for the trouble third seat admin (y) ;D

Btw guys.. I need some info getting for wordpress blogs. If they get forums as well or not and if it's worth it. I see that paying $20.00 for .net is good ( prefer .me but it's $5.00 more bucks) What I wanna know is that is worth paying and if the forums are worth or not.

Example: Weebly has the best and easiest way to create a blog. However, Forums are stupidly bad.. (no offense)

Oh and if you guys have other blog suggestion that would be appropriate for the site, let me know as well.

P.S. Mods get in here and spam already lol I need ideas to put this thing to work and go big.

Note: Blogger out of the question.
Back to top Go down
http://theanimestudio.weebly.com
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 am

@DJ Right back at you , Second seat admin

Wordpress is good but it look like a novel place instead of a place to chat .

Does weebly have forum like look ? And also I still can't be an admin there Tantrum 

Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak93
Chidori !
Chidori !
AnimeFreak93

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:26 am

Hey! I think all my "Hide" link cannot be seeing by registered user too..
Any solve for this ?? Why 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/2animefreak930901
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 am

I still trying to find a solution . But it might take a while since I don't know how it happens
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:29 pm

@Afiz I heard wordpress and very good and easy. Also almost every fansub group use it. Weebly's Forums are out of the question as well, it's very damn bad. No style or anything, just plain topics. Check my blog's forum for example.

Also try checking if unregistered users can see links without the hide code. If it can't be seen then I'll remove every hide code from every listing.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak93
Chidori !
Chidori !
AnimeFreak93

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 pm

@DJ
Ok Iwant to join in too.. Can I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:25 am

I already said to you guys that the hide was unnecessary Why 

Since I already make non-members unable to download them

I will now become a hide killer and destroy all the hides
Back to top Go down
LightningStarBreaker
Super Saiyan! Cell defeated !
Super Saiyan! Cell defeated !
LightningStarBreaker

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 am

Evil laugh  hohoho Hide killer welcome
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

@DJ Please take care of the mini encoded list for me

That one is too hellish with my slow internet So cool 
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:52 am

@Afiz LOL thanks for the help third seat (y) ;D Now promoting you to Yuri hunter! Evil laugh 

@AF join what? Shocked 
Back to top Go down
hadiantz
Cute Little Panda
Cute Little Panda

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 am

err.. sry.. did u refer to me?.

i have no experience with wordpress... i exp with blogspot,000webhost, hostgator, and freewebhostingarea only Relieved

and maybe godaddy too soon..

Last edited by hadiantz on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak93
Chidori !
Chidori !
AnimeFreak93

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 pm

@DJ
Hummm... I don't know Big Eye 

@hidiantz
Wohoo.. new MD spammer Yeah
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Finally the shy Moderator spam xD

@Hadiantz Any of those (except for blogspot) provide to do both Smooth site, blog & forums?

@AF I will made you mod so you can move listing and stuff, since you know I have been pretty busy with every ongoing for MT xD Plus I'm mod+Editor there so it's hard to maintain in 2 sites. You on the other hand are doing a great job Razz
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Btw I just realize the order xD

- Ricky = 16
- Afiz = 17
- DJ = 18
- AF = 19
- Hadi = 20

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
hadiantz
Cute Little Panda
Cute Little Panda

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:48 am

err... okay i help a bit, for 000webhost have a 'quite hard' ToS so, i think it won't last long if u use em, (since maybe you want to use one of your subdomain as leech site ?)

bout hostgator, actually they're  good, but just recently they're changing their works, and become a bit troublesome, so i decide to move mine outta there,

freewebhostingarea, good ToS for free, no yet try for premium ,but they're automatically adding their ads to your site if you were free member and their file manager sometimes weird, the index.php or .html sometimes deleted by itself

godaddy, the most good as far as i already inspect, nice for blog and forum like this, and quite cheap, the only problem is , if you want to leave this server, it's hard to move out from here(or couldn't at all) and i never test it out yet

P.S: don't read my PM on MT wildly btw.... it's not quite respectful..

P.S2: i don't know if i'm permitted to share one site url here? , they're using forumotion too as their forum engine as well share file like MT, and using godaddy as their server and host..

Last edited by hadiantz on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 am

@DJ Yeah I know I'm doing a horrible job Tantrum Btw, did you finish it ?

@AF Look like I finally get a lackey ! Smoking 

@Hadi Super Dizzy 
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:28 pm

@Hadi So technically "Go Daddy" Let's you make your site but it will stay permanent or something like that? Even if you wanna close the site?

So which you would recommend? You seem to know more than me about domains and stuff. I'm just a Server Administrator student, don't have that much exp. I want to study Site Designer as well, but will have to move to the states to learn that. (I am from there but outside at the same time XD)

P.S. What PM? o.o

@Afiz I finish....?
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 am

afizsouji wrote:

Looks like you forgot . I will take care of it as well So hot 
Back to top Go down
hadiantz
Cute Little Panda
Cute Little Panda

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 am

@DJ nope. i mean they're restrict changing server, not content. mean, if you dislike them sometimes when u're still/after their terms, you hardly (or couldn't at all) move the domain over (but remember, i'm not test it out yet, it's still what people say)

what i recommend are hostgator or godaddy.. but prefer godaddy for forum... hostgator for make rapidleech(since i know their speed quite fast), and btw, i exp em by inspecting people who have use em and try it if i think it's good, i not that knowledgeable if you really know who i am.. and i still keeping E mark on my basic web programming and yet took advanced web programming lol...

PM with hitatsu... since i thought MT mod could see people's PMs... (but seems not, well just forget bout this one)
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am

afizsouji wrote:
afizsouji wrote:

Looks like you forgot . I will take care of it as well So hot 

Ah F*ck I forgot about that. Sadness Left me some and I''ll fix them when I get home..

@Hadi Em.. Moderators or Administrators cannot see PM''s... and Mod cannot see IP on MT forums either.. You have not use joomla before it seems. Well maybe will try rapidgator.. since it''s free right? xD If I like it I might consider paying for premium.
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 am

Going to add RWBY (If that's ok with everyone) and Senyuu 2 by tomorrow (If my internet is fine ) . If AF is here , please read your pm .
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak93
Chidori !
Chidori !
AnimeFreak93

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:55 pm

@Afiz

Yeah.. I'm here.. I have read your PM.. and replied

@DJ
WoW that cool.. I did want to become a mod here (y) ;D 
Back to top Go down
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 pm

@AF Haha we only had Hadiantz as mod, so why not you as well? (y) ;D 
Back to top Go down
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 am

Well I think that AF does deserve it with his mirrors and encoded anime I see 

Anyway , adf.ly is a major pain in the @s$

A lot of people that want to download RWBY has to pm me to send the link Tantrum 

I hope we can off adf.ly from this place Cry 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless off topic , spamming thread   Mindless off topic , spamming thread - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless off topic , spamming thread
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next