The Anime Studio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright © 2011-2013 The Anime Studio v2. All Rights Reserved.

HomeHomeAS closing.. moLatest imagesSearchRecruitingAS@RadioRegisterLog in

All Staff Meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-JPois0n
Admin
Admin
D-JPois0n

All Staff Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: All Staff Meeting.   All Staff Meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 am

I have made the new forum.. made a bit of changes on theme but.. still needs some designing. For now I would like the help of all of you members. I am right now in a bit of no time to do all of this myself. (I added myself because ricky is busy as not able to even encode ongoings and barely has time to encode shingeky no kyoujin too.) So I need the help of all staff to made possible our new site called  "NekoLibrary" I have send you all invites to be admins & have full access of the site for designing.
1 little request for the design... Can we make it a bit lively with more color than just Purple & Black? xD Walkerf suggest me to do a more active color graphics and stuff because the atmosphere here is kinda.. maybe too in the dark side? Pff2 well that is all. I will do all I can with the wordpress site until then will be coming by.

Note: remember to check your emails!
Back to top Go down
http://theanimestudio.weebly.com

All Staff Meeting.
Page 1 of 1