The Anime Studio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright © 2011-2013 The Anime Studio v2. All Rights Reserved.

HomeHomeAS closing.. moLatest imagesSearchRecruitingAS@RadioRegisterLog in

Senyuu. 480p

Go down 

Rate Senyuu.
Awesome quality !
Senyuu. 480p  I_vote_lcap0%Senyuu. 480p  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good quality
 0% [ 0 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad quality
 0% [ 0 ]
Worst quality !!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
afizsouji
-First Champion-
-First Champion-
afizsouji

Senyuu. 480p  Empty
PostSubject: Senyuu. 480p    Senyuu. 480p  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Senyuu. 480p  44858

Long ago, there lived an evil being who reigned over the world through fear, called Satan Rchimedes. He invaded the human world with his many demon underlings, spreading madness and chaos everywhere. One thousand years ago, this menace was sealed by the hero Creation, and peace returned to the world.

Then, one day, a great hole suddenly appeared on the surface of the world, and a vast number of demons appeared. The king discerned that the menace Satan had returned after being sealed away for a thousand years, and decided to send the hero's descendants to battle him. He found 75 men. As one thousand years had passed, you see, it was difficult to tell who the hero's descendants were.

So the king declared that he would grant the title of "true hero" and great fortune to the one who defeated Satan, and ordered the new hero, Alba, and his warrior attendant, Ross, on a quest to bring down the evil Satan.

Though he struggles with lesser monsters and is even nearly killed by his partner Ross, Alba's quest to polish his fighting skills leads him to new places and new meetings that he had never expected. Battles, laughter, and emotional moments enhance this adventure tale of an incompetent hero and a sadistic warrior!

Encoder :

afizsouji

CRF: 25
Size: 28 MB+/-
Host: 4shared
Fansub: Horriblesubs

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6